XP2 6A Brushless Speed Controller ESC
£11.99 inc. Vat
This series of speed controllers have high technology and perfect function. Aiming at none-hall diret current business motors, they can set several parameters through program card or key on ESC and are convenient to use.
XP2 6A Brushless Speed Controllers features:
- Full protection feature including low voltage, over-heat, throttle signal lost, startup protection and self check.
- Compatible with most sensor less brushess motors
- Excellent startup performance great throtte linear and quick throtte response
- Support highest motor speed 210,000RPM (2 poles),70,000RPM (6 poles) and 35,000RPM (12 poles
- Easy configured with program card
- System can automatically detect throttle nautral point
- 3 timing modes can match different motors
- 3 modes of start force adjustment
- Governor mode for heli
- Reverse motor direction SPECIFICATION
- Low resistance PCB
- Input voltage support 2 cell Li-Po (5-6Nimh)
- Continue current 6A, (burst max 8A 10 secs)
- BEC output 08A/5V
- Dimensions 32 x 12 x 4.5mm
- Weight 5.5g
- Blue Motor Wire 12AWG
- Red & Black Battery Wire 12AWG
Manufacturers recommend servo numbers to be limited to 1 servo per 1A of BEC. At Overlander we say you should consider a seperate RX pack or upgraged UBEC when using 4 servos or more.