XP2 60A SBEC Brushless Speed Controllers ESC
£34.99 inc. Vat
The XP2 60A SBEC ESC is part of Overlander’s range of speed controllers, which have been specifically designed to work in conjunction with our Tornado Thumper motors. Parameters can be altered easily through our XP2 program card or by your transmitter.
XP2 60A SBEC Brushless Speed Controllers features:
- Full protection feature including low voltage, over-heat, throttle signal lost, startup protection and self check.
- Excellent start-up performance, great throttle linear and quick throttle response.
- They are able to support high motor speeds of 210,000RPM (2 poles), 70,000RPM (6 poles) and 35,000 (12 poles).
- Easy configured to suit your exact set up and preferences using the XP2 program card.
- System can automatically detect throttle nautral point
- 3 timing modes can match different motors
- 3 modes of start force adjustment
- Governor mode for heli
- Reverse motor directionSPECIFICATION
- Constant Amps 60A
- Burst Amps 80A
- BEC Output 5A
- LiPo Voltage Range 2 – 6S
- NiMH Voltage Range 5 – 18S
- Switching BEC Yes
- Red & Black Wire Gauge 14AWG
- Motor Wire Gauge 14AWG
- Ready-To-Fly (RTF) No
- Length (mm) 77
- Width (mm) 35
- Depth (mm) 14
- Weight (g) 53.4
PLEASE NOTE: our XP2 range of speed controllers are mainly designed for use in model aircrafts and therefore although they can be programmed to go in reverse the user cannot switch between the two directions (forwards and reverse) whilst the ESC is in operation. For use in a boat the option to quickly switch between directions is often required so for this it’s recommended a proper marine ESC is purchased.
TOP TIP: Manufacturers recommend servo numbers to be limited to 1 servo per 1A of BEC. At Overlander we suggest you consider a separate receiver battery pack or updated UBEC when using 4 servos or more.