Tiger Moth Kit
£475.85 inc. Vat
Out of stock
The De Havilland Tiger Moth, DH82A, must be known to aviation enthusiasts and the general public alike. It is a true classic. Our example, T-5424 is painted in RAF training colours. It is flown regularly as part of the “Diamond Nine” display team no doubt reminding many a former RAF pilot of their training days. Many Tiger Moths still fly at local clubs so it should be quite simple for modellers to choose their own scale colour scheme. The Flair Tiger Moth is designed for those with some experience looking for a larger near scale biplane. It is straightforward to build and we hope that the time we have spent preparing the instructions and diagrams will make construction a pleasure and produce a model of which the builder can be proud.
Wing Span 2260mm
Wing Area 144 dm2
Engine .90-1.50 2 stroke
1.20-1.80 4 stroke
Radio 4 Channel
- Lightweight Heavy Duty Wheels with
- DeHavilland Hub Covers.
- Stainless Steel Flying Wires and Terminations.
- Complete Closed Loop Control System for
- Rudder and Elevators.
- Die Stamped Steel Bracket Components.
- Die Stamped Liteply Components.
- Fibreglass Cowl
- External Detail Mouldings.
- Moulded Windscreens.
- Complete Hardware Pack.
- Extensive Clear Drawings and Instructions.
- Only Adhesives and Coverings are required to
- complete the airframe.