Oracover Fun-4 Small Chequered Ferrari Red/Black 2mtr Roll (60cm width)
£42.99 inc. Vat
Oracover is a film based covering which comes in a variety of different colours and styles.
The professional model aircraft covering material
No slackening, wrinkling or sagging in sunlight – plus legendary strength and puncture-resistance!
This excellent polyester covering is highly temperature UNCRITICAL during application making it easy to use for all R/C model aircraft projects.
Here’s how it works
As ORACOVER is ironed on, it’s integral adhesive melts onto the wood to guarantee a dynamic bond. However, when ORACOVER is removed it does not leave layers of tacky colour pigment over your ribs or veneers because the pigment layer is not part of the adhesive layer – thanks to the Advanced Multi-Layer System that integrates these layers.
- Re-positioning – the only covering film giving you a second chance without fear of colour-layer separation.
- Fuel-resistant – tolerates temperatures up to 250C and can be painted and is highly adhesive.
- Impeccable finish – follow the application instructions and there will be no bubbles and no sagging.
- Tough – made of genuine polyester ORACOVER is extremely tough and gives your model airplane additional stability. The patented polymerised multi-layer colour-bond is practically indestructible.
- Colour-fast – there is no ‘bleeding’ at the edges when ironing over seams.
- Foam-safe – can be applied to foam parts without problem as the specially formulated adhesive is already activated at only 80C.